Course intended for
Andrologists, Embryologists, Specialists in Reproductive Medicine, Researchers, Gynecologists, Physicians, Resident Gynecologists and Graduates and Students in Biomedical Sciences (Biology, Medicine, Veterinary, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, etc.).
This course establishes the necessary medical bases to understand the whole course. We will review the anatomy of male and female reproductive systems, as well as the physiology from a clinical point of view.
- Pelvic Anatomy
- Steroid hormones
- Neuroendocrinology of the reproductive axis. Folliculogenesis, ovulation and function of the luteal body.
- Analysis of biochemical indicators and ultrasound control of the menstrual cycle
- Menstrual vs. Estrous cycle
- The polycystic ovary
- Effect of ageing on the female reproductive system
- Obesity and other endocrine axes
- Endocrinology of the testicle. Effect of ageing on the male reproductive system
Important information: To complete the course, you must use the browsers Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11 (with the exception of Microsoft Edge) on a computer with Windows Operating System (7, 8 or 10). The platform should not be accessed through mobile devices and / or tablets, regardless of the Operating System.