This course is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME). Once course is completed you will be awarded with 10 ECMEC´s credits. More information in FAQ´s.
Graduates in Biomedical and Health Sciences.
Students and Professionals in Biology, Medicine, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine, Nursing, Laboratory Technicians and related areas.
To introduce people who have no knowledge of assisted reproduction or genetic diagnosis techniques to the concepts and terminology used in this field.
Do you want to see a part of the course?
1. To apply genetics knowledge in reproductive medicine.
2. To know about Reproductive Genetics techniques.
3. To understand the relationship between aneuploidy and reproductive success.
4. To learn about the use of genetics in the prevention of diseases in offspring.
5. To learn how to carry out an adequate genetic counseling.
1. Basic Concepts on Reproductive Genetics
2. Preimplantation Genetic Testing of Aneuploidies (PGT-A)
3. Preimplantational Genetic Testing of Monogenic Diseases (PGT-M)
4. Genetic Council
5. Carrier Screening