Course intended for
Andrologists, Embryologists, Specialists in Reproductive Medicine, Researchers, Gynecologists, Physicians, Resident Gynecologists and Graduates and Students in Biomedical Sciences (Biology, Medicine, Veterinary, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, etc.).
This course describes the procedures carried out in the andrology laboratory by focusing on the scientific evidences that support such behaviors, as well as the improvement lines from a diagnostic and therapeutic point of view within one of the most dynamic fields in assisted reproduction.
- The testicle and the spermatogenesis
- Semen analysis
- Sperm preparation techniques for conjugal artificial insemination
- Application of image analysis in sperm
- Sperm freezing techniques
- Selection and control of sperm donors
- Management and control of the sperm bank
- Reproductive treatment in HIV-seropositive males
- Flow cytometry in sperm
- Sperm DNA fragmentation
- Methods for an objective selection
- Other molecular markers of sperm quality
Important information: To complete the course, you must use the browsers Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11 (with the exception of Microsoft Edge) on a computer with Windows Operating System (7, 8 or 10). The platform should not be accessed through mobile devices and / or tablets, regardless of the Operating System.