Obstetricians, Gynaecologists, Andrologists, Embriologists, Specialists in Reproductive Medicine, Doctors, Residents of Gynaecology and Obstetrics
This course establishes the necessary medical bases to understand the whole course. We will review the anatomy of male and female reproductive systems, as well as the physiology from a clinical point of view.
Important information: To complete the course, you must use the browsers Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11 (with the exception of Microsoft Edge) on a computer with Windows Operating System (7, 8 or 10). The platform should not be accessed through mobile devices and / or tablets, regardless of the Operating System.
2. Steroid and protein hormones of the reproductive axis
3. Neuroendocrinology of the female reproductive system
4. Analysis of biochemical and ultrasound indicators in the control of the menstrual cycle
5. Menstrual cycle compared with other mammals
6. The polycystic ovary
7. Effect of ageing on the female reproductive system
8. Other endocrine axes and obesity
9. Endocrinology of the testicle