This course is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).Once course is completed you will be awarded with 20 ECMEC´s credits. More information in FAQ´s.
Biomedical Professionals, Biotechnologists, Andrologists and Embryologists
This course introduces the techniques necessary to obtain embryos in the laboratory with the use of different media that will have an effect on embryo development. In addition, we will learn to distinguish the different types of embryos according to their morphological quality from the first cleavages to the blastocyst stage.
The online course will be carried out through the e-learning platform: IVIRMA Campus. The student will receive a message with the access information and credentials 24/48 hours before the start of the course.
IVIRMA Campus can be accessed from Windows computers (7, 8 or 10) or Mac, using Chrome or Firefox in its last three versions. Access from mobile devices is not supported and does not ensure the correct operation of the course.
To successfully complete the training and obtain the corresponding certificate, the student must obtain a percentage greater than or equal to 70% of correct answers in the final evaluation. To do this, you will have two opportunities to take the exam.
2. Cell culture
3. Culture media I
4. Culture media II
5. Types of prolonged culture
6. How to obtain blastocyst stage embryos
7. Application of coculture to research. History
8. Application of coculture to research. New technologies
9. Embryo development: From fertilization to blastocyst
10. Correlation between morphology and aneuploidies: from gamete to blastocyst
11. The blastocyst: types and morphology