This course is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).Once course is completed you will be awarded with 20 ECMEC´s credits. More information in FAQ´s.
Biomedical Professionals, Biotechnologists, Andrologists and Embryologists
This course introduces different multiplication methods of embryos and gametes (cloning), considering as experimental model other mammalian species. However, it considers the possible reproductive and therapeutic applications that the different cloning methodologies may derive in the human species. It introduces two main multiplication methodologies that may imply or not genome reprograming.
Important information: To complete the course, you must use the browsers Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11 (with the exception of Microsoft Edge) on a computer with Windows Operating System (7, 8 or 10). The platform should not be accessed through mobile devices and / or tablets, regardless of the Operating System.
1. Embryo cloning without reprogramming
2. Embryo cloning with reprogramming
3. Nuclear Transfer Methodology
4. Reversibility of the differentiated status of somatic cells
5. Applications and efficiency of the nuclear transfer
6. Gamete multiplication: parthenogenesis