This course is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).Once course is completed you will be awarded with 20 ECMEC´s credits. More information in FAQ´s
Biomedical Professionals, Biotechnologists, Andrologists and Embryologists
This course focuses on the diagnosis of sterility and the sterility types from an etiological point of view, as well as the assisted reproduction treatment indicated in each case.
To complete the course, you must use the browsers Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11 (with the exception of Microsoft Edge) on a computer with Windows Operating System (7, 8 or 10). The platform should not be accessed through mobile devices and / or tablets, regardless of the Operating System.
To successfully complete the course and obtain the corresponding certificate, the student must obtain a percentage of 70% or above of correct answers in the final evaluation. For this, you will have two opportunities to take the exam.
1. Management of ovulation induction and ovarian stimulation
2. Recurrent miscarriage
5. Uterine and tubal sterility
6. Artificial insemination
7. In vitro fertilization
8. Ovarian and endometrial manipulation
9. Fertility preservation for oncological and non-oncological reasons
10. Egg Donation
11. Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome: Physiopathology, Prevention and Management
12. Critical analysis of egg donation
13. Medical treatment of endometriosis
14. Fundamentals of ultrasound imaging in patients with infertility problems
15. Health of children conceived by assisted reproducion techniques