Course intended for
Andrologists, Embryologists, Specialists in Reproductive Medicine, Researchers, Gynecologists, Physicians, Resident Gynecologists and Graduates and Students in Biomedical Sciences (Biology, Medicine, Veterinary, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, etc.).
This course determines the biological foundations of assisted reproduction techniques.
- Biological relevance of the meiosis
- Ovulation induction
- The testicle and the spermatogenesis
- Markers of sperm quality
- Factors affecting sperm quality
- Markers of oocyte quality
- Oocyte maturation
- In vitro gamete derivation from human embryonic stem cells
- Oocyte Quality Improvement
Important information: To complete the course, you must use the browsers Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11 (with the exception of Microsoft Edge) on a computer with Windows Operating System (7, 8 or 10). The platform should not be accessed through mobile devices and / or tablets, regardless of the Operating System.