This course is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).Once course is completed you will be awarded with 20 ECMEC´s credits. More information in FAQ´s
Biomedical Professionals, Biotechnologists, Andrologists and Embryologists
This course provides a global vision of assisted reproduction techniques to later deepen in the understanding of the associated laboratory procedures.
Important information: To complete the course, you must use the browsers Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11 (with the exception of Microsoft Edge) on a computer with Windows Operating System (7, 8 or 10). The platform should not be accessed through mobile devices and / or tablets, regardless of the Operating System.
1. Structure of an AR unit
2. History of ARTs
3. Low complexity procedures: artificial insemination and sperm freezing
4. Gamete donation
5. Diagnostic procedures in the clinical analysis laboratory
6. High complexity procedures
7. Applied molecular biology techniques
8. Research in AR
9. Risk Management
10. Treatment of sanitary waste
11. ISO Management System and Quality Management