Additional Information on Data Protection
Further below, we describe the processing of your personal data and your rights under current data protection legislation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and implementing legislation, hereinafter, “data protection regulations” or “GDPR”.
1.- Controller and contact details
The controller for the processing of your data is IVI FOUNDATION with address at (46004) Valencia (Spain), Avenue Fernando Abril Martorell, 106, Torre A, 1º floor. Hospital Universitario La Fe, Biopolo. If you wish, you can contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, if you wish, you can contact the Data Protection Officer through the following e-mail box: DPO@ivirma.com or through the postal address indicated above, by way of sending your letter addressed to the Data Protection Officer.
2.- For what purpose(s) will we treat your data and on what legal ground?
Your personal data are processed, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, on the legal basis and for the purposes indicated below:
a) Consent of the data subject
The processing of your personal data will be done, as long as you have given your consent, for the following purposes depending on the form from which your data has been collected:
- To provide a reply on first instance and follow up the consultations/requests you have made through the contact channels. We understand that, by filling out the contact forms and providing the necessary data, the data subject gives his/her consent for his/her data to be processed for this purpose.
- To provide your personal data to other companies of IVI Group in order to reply and follow up on queries, requests, comments, questions, complaints or any other concern that you have sent us through the contact form.
- To make free commercial, informative and informative communications, both through electronic media and non-electronic media.
- To manage your participation in IVIRMA Global Education blog as a registered user. We understand that, by filling in the registration forms and providing the necessary data, the data subject gives his/her consent for his/her data to be processed for this purpose.
- The processing of your personal data will be carried out, as long as you have given your consent, in order to periodically send you the newsletter through electronic means.
- To manage your participation on IVIRMA Global Education home page as a registered user. We understand that, by filling in the registration forms and providing the necessary data, the data subject gives his/her consent for his/her data to be processed for this purpose.
- To assess your activity record, navigation analysis and use of digital channels through the information captured through cookies.
You may withdraw such consent at any time. In this regard, it should be noted that the consent withdrawal given will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out prior to the withdrawal of such consent.
b) Justification in case of a legitimate interest
When necessary, IVI FOUNDATION will process your personal data in order to satisfy its own legitimate interests, provided that your interests, rights and fundamental freedoms do not prevail over the legitimate interests of IVI FOUNDATION In this sense, your data will be processed in order to analyze your needs, including segmentation, in order to identify potential campaigns that may be of interest to you.
c) To comply with a legal obligation applicable to the controller
IVI FOUNDATION will process your data in order to obtain, store and manage the data protection consents provided, in order to prove that they comply with data protection legislation.
In this sense, in case you do not authorize the processing of your personal data for such purpose, and as the processing thereof is necessary to comply with the legal obligations applicable to IVI FOUNDATION, it will not be possible for IVI FOUNDATION to provide the services requested.
3.- Automated individual decisions and profile creation
We do not use fully automated decision making processes in accordance with what is described in article 22 of the RGPD. In case we use this procedure occasionally, you will be informed about it and you will have the right to obtain human intervention in the decision-making.
Also, your data may be processed with the purpose of appreciating different aspects (profile determination) in order to inform and advise you about our services based on your preferences.
4.- To which recipients will your data be notified?
To carry out all the purposes described above, IVI FOUNDATION has the collaboration of third-party service providers, who may have access to personal data as a result of the execution of the contracted services. In any case, IVI FOUNDATION follows strict selection criteria of said third parties in order to comply with their obligations in data protection and signs with them their corresponding data protection agreement, where these third parties are obliged to comply with their data protection obligations, and in particular, to comply with legal, technical and organizational measures, to the processing of personal data for the agreed purposes, and the prohibition to process such personal data for other purposes or assignment to third parties.
Likewise, in case you give us your consent to do so, your data may be provided to other IVI centres, in those cases where the communication is necessary to respond to the request / inquiry made by you through the corporate contact channels.
Additionally, IVI FOUNDATION may disclose personal data and any other information of the User when it is required by public authorities in the exercise of the functions that have legitimately conferred and in accordance with the applicable provisions.
5.- How long will we keep your data?
IVI FOUNDATION will comply with the current regulations regarding the duty to suppress personal information once the purpose pursued is achieved, or when you revoke your consent for the processing thereof, being exclusively available to Judges and Courts, the Attorney General’s office or the competent Public Administrations for possible responsibilities arising from the processing, and only during the description periods of the aforementioned responsibilities. Once these deadlines have elapsed, this information will be definitively eliminated by safe methods.
6.- How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that IVI FOUNDATION processes is the personal data collected through the different contact channels enabled and that have been directly provided by the interested parties.
7.- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
In accordance with the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation, as well as national regulations on data protection, you have the right to exercise, if you wish, the rights of access, rectification and suppression of data, as well as request that the processing of your personal data is limited, oppose itself, request the portability of your data and not be subject to automated individual decisions.
Additionally, in case the personal data processing described is based on the consent given by you, you can revoke said consent at any time. In this regard, it should be pointed out that the revocation of the given consent will not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of the aforementioned consent.
You can exercise the rights described above through the following channels, providing the necessary documentation that allows us to verify your identity (copy of your ID, passport, NIE, etc.):
- In writing, through a request addressed to (46004) Valencia (Spain), Avenue Fernando Abril Martorell, 106, Torre A, 1º floor. Hospital Universitario La Fe, Biopolo.
- By email to the following address email@example.com
8.- To whomever can you exercise your claims?
If you understand that your data protection rights have been infringed or you have any claim regarding your personal information, you can contact the Data Protection Representative, whose contact information can be found in section 1.
In any case, interested parties can always go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, authority control in data protection matters, https://www.aepd.es/es., C / Jorge Juan number 6, 28001, Madrid.