IVI Global Education’s broad training program is optimally adapted to our students’ needs, with updated programs aimed at top-level specialization.
Our teaching model is based on the personal development of each student via on-site or online classes given by top international experts.
In this section we will answer the different general questions that may arise while using this website platform.
1. How can I register for a course?
2. If I am unable to attend the course, can my registration fee be returned?
3. What should I do if I am not able to attend a course I am registered for?
4. How can I obtain the payment receipt for a course?
5. How can I register for a master’s course?
6. What methodology is followed for the online training?
Ongoing evaluation will be carried out to check for student understanding by conducting tests, case studies and development activities. This set of events will be guided and valued by the relevant tutors.
The Virtual Classroom is the online platform made available to the students so that they may communicate with their professors and colleagues, have access to the documents and to all resources made available (videos, bibliography, links, etc.).
On-line training allows lifelong learning and update, since it breaks the barriers of time and space, and makes continuing training compatible with the professional and personal life of each student. You determine the pace you wish to keep, anytime, anywhere.