IVI Global Education’s broad training program is optimally adapted to our students’ needs, with updated programs aimed at top-level specialization.
Our teaching model is based on the personal development of each student via on-site or online classes given by top international experts.
In this section we will answer the different general questions that may arise while using this website platform.
1. How can I register for a course?
2. If I am unable to attend the course, can my registration fee be returned?
3. What should I do if I am not able to attend a course I am registered for?
4. How can I obtain the payment receipt for a course?
5. How can I register for a master’s course?
6. What methodology is followed for the online training?
Ongoing evaluation will be carried out to check for student understanding by conducting tests, case studies and development activities. This set of events will be guided and valued by the relevant tutors.
The Virtual Classroom is the online platform made available to the students so that they may communicate with their professors and colleagues, have access to the documents and to all resources made available (videos, bibliography, links, etc.).
On-line training allows lifelong learning and update, since it breaks the barriers of time and space, and makes continuing training compatible with the professional and personal life of each student. You determine the pace you wish to keep, anytime, anywhere.
7. Will I receive an attendance certificate on completion of the course?
8. If, when trying to unload my Certificate I see the following message “Access to downloading Certificate denied”, what should I do?
9. How can I make the payment of a course?
10. Get your Badge and share it with the world
How do I get the Badge?
To add a Badge to your Badgr Backpack you must create an account on badgr.com and complete the form that appears when completing a course that includes this type of certification. If you complete the badge obtaining form and you have not created an account on badgr.com, you will simply download it to your device.
What is it for?
Badgr is a platform to create, grant, organize, explore and discover digital badges.
Each Badge can be seen by sharing it with other people, helping them know more about you and your knowledge.
Where can I share it?
- Blogs, websites and ePortfolios.
- Job search portals.
- Social networks: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
The credits for the users of the modules will be 1 European CME credit for every hour (60 minutes of actual e-learning excluding introductions, etc.) of use, provided that the users have completed a modules and have passed the relevant assessment.
Each medical specialist should claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the educational activity. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS). Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS) and the American Medical Association (AMA), physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.