Theoretical and practical sessions, in which the most critical aspects of an assisted reproduction clinic are approached including medical, laboratory and research areas.
Scheduled visits at IVI clinics
Our aim is to provide our clients with the standards, skills, and knowledge on how to work in an assisted reproduction unit, in both clinical and laboratory environments.
- Practical assistance at the medical office
- Guided visits at our laboratories
- Embryo culture
- Classification and embryo selection according to different criteria
- Time-lapse technologies
- Blastomere biopsy and tubing
- Assisted hatching
- Andrology techniques
- Management of the gamete bank
To advise assisted reproduction units helping them to improve their success rates. Advisory services:
- Technical advice and problem-solving
- Quality Control
- Performance consulting
- Design of assisted reproduction units
Clinical embryology services
To provide embryology services by one of our specialists applying cutting-edge assisted reproduction methodologies and offering laboratory support and staff training.