Course registration: Until 10/28/2020
Registrations web: https://postgrado.adeituv.es/es/cursos/area_de_salud-7/assisted-reproduction/home.htm
Further information: email@example.com
Applicants must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (in a clinical or scientific subject related to the field of reproduction or clinical embryology).
Apart from the normal graduate studies application procedure, an applicant’s acceptance is subject to the University and Course Director’s supervision.
During the last decades there has been a growing demand of experts in assisted reproduction techniques in several countries around the world. The reasons are related to multiple factors, like advanced maternal age of first time mothers, certain harmful life habits, including diverse genetic and environmental factors. As a result, there are an increased number of cases of infertile patients in need to be treated, so that a boom of new assisted reproduction units and the consequent need for trained professionals in all areas related to reproductive medicine. Attending this situation, the University of Valencia has created the Master Degree in the Biotechnology of Human Assisted Reproduction and Embryology.
Thanks to the Master Degree in the Biotechnology of Human Assisted Reproduction and Embryology, the students will have the opportunity to pursue a career in the human assisted reproduction field, genetic diagnosis and/or research reproductive science. This master is intended for graduates in Biomedical Sciences, like Biologists, Doctors, Veterinarians, Pharmacists and similar experts.
Benefits of the Master Degree in the Biotechnology of Human Assisted Reproduction and Embryology:
1. Through the e-learning, the students are able to learn from anywhere, with the maximum time and flexibility, besides the opportunity of exchange knowledge with other students and experts.
2. Through the Virtual Classroom, the students have complete access to all materials and resources related to achieve and improve their knowledge.
3. To have a close communication and personal monitoring carried out by the course tutors, through several communication tools (forums, chats, internal messaging).
4. To have access to a classroom session from everywhere, through our webinar system, even if you are not able to attend live.
According to the Master Degree in the Biotechnology of Human Assisted Reproduction and Embryology, the graduated students will have the following skills and knowledge:
1. Understanding of the mechanisms of fertility, the causes of infertility and the techniques used to treat them, like assisted reproduction.
2. A complete knowledge of the last research techniques applied to different cases of the study and treatment of infertility in humans.
3. To acquire all the necessary training to begin the integration in assisted human reproduction laboratories and also in research centers related.
1. HUMAN REPRODUCTION PHYSIOLOGY
2. OOGENESIS, SPERMATOGENESIS ANS THEIR DEFICIENCIES
3. FERTILIZATION, EMBRYO DEVELOPMENT AND TECHNIQUES TO OBTAIN IN VIVO PRODUCED EMBRYOS
5. BASIC RESEARCH IN ASSISTED REPRODUCTION
6. BASIC TECHNIQUES IN ASSISTED REPRODUCTION
7. ANDROLOGY LABORATORY
8. IN VITRO FERTILIZACION LABORATORY
9. SEX DETERMINATION TECHNIQUES
10. IN VITRO PRODUCTION OF EMBRYOS. EMBRYO CULTURE
11. CRYOBIOLOGY. PRESERVATION OF MATERNAL AND PATERNAL INHERITANCE. EMBRYO PRESERVATION
12. EMBRYO QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
13. MULTIPLICATION OF EMBRYOS AND GAMETES
14. PREIMPLANTATION GENETIC SCREENING LABORATORY
15. STEM CELLS
16. BREAKTHROUGHS ANS LATEST RESEARCH IN HUMAN REPRODUCTION
17. FINAL MASTERS WORK